Whether you need a Mother’s day gift or if you are like our family and May includes Anniversaries and Birthdays galore, I hope you’ll find the below helpful or helpful as a hint to forward along to someone 🙂
A gift card to a Pilates class or simply caring for any little ones while someone is at class is a great idea. If you need more convincing here are the Top 10 Reasons Why Pilates Leads to a Happier, Healthier Life (I especially love #7 and #9), but check out my gift guide below first!
- A trip to the beach. This one’s is a little tricky but it’s a guaranteed win! A new fun beach towel or bag is also a great idea.
- A massage. This is a great gift for the woman or man in your life. Extra points if you book the appointment too! Check out: Specials at Natural Body Spa
- Jewelry. I have this Gold Bar Necklace with my son’s name on it and I love it! Throwing Stars is a local jeweler and has tons of gorgeous options. Kendra Scott also has great stuff like this Rayne Necklace.
- Date Night! For a fun at home date night you could try a delivery service like Blue Apron. The meals aren’t overly easy so plan to enjoy a glass of wine as you prepare it! PS – you can recycle all the packaging.
- A Personalized Card. A friend of mine clued me into this great app, Ink. I love it and use it all the time. This link *should* work to get you a free $1.99 postcard (made and mailed) through Tuesday morning: http://getapp.in/S79K/SR4uW. Full disclosure: I might get a free one too, but I don’t know how else to share it! Ha. If it doesn’t work and you want a free card just shoot me an email and I’ll send you a new link. Their cards have been a big hit with my family and its cheaper and easier than going to the store.
- Gift card to Pilates class or series and a new Hydroflask water bottle, bonus points if you also order the straw lid or include a giftcard for some new workout clothes or get these pants (high waist is amazing, trust me)!
***Super Sneaky: You can always try to find a Wish List. Check out Amazon, Nordstrom or Pinterest to see if your gift recipient has one!